The process for sharing your knowledge is simple:
We strongly recommend that you read the information available on out 'Be a SME' and 'Policy' web pages as all submissions are subject to the stipulations on those pages. By submitting any information, article or other materials you are acknowledging our policies and signifying agreement with them.
Complete the form on this page and click on SEND.
We will review your submission and respond as soon as possible. This usually only takes a couple days but could take as much as 7-10 days depending on our workload at the time.
All fields are required.
If you have a long article, graphics or other type of submission to make please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information.
- Your name
- Who we should credit the information to; Please indicate if you prefer anonymity.
- The information/articles title and subject.
- The site and or section of the site you area submitting it for.
- The body of the submission (article or other input).
- Any other information which you feel is pertinent and we should know.
If submitting file/attachments we can accept the following formats:
- MS Word.Doc (any version up to 2007)
- ASCII Text
- VSD (MS Visio up to 2003)
- Most CAD or graphics formats
For any other format please use the form above to tell us about the format and program, including version that you'd like to use before submitting.
All inbound and outbound files are scanned for malicious code and virus infestation.